- South Sudan and Comoros advance in Africa Cup of Nations qualifying
- Pitch invasion sees Senegal v Ivory Coast friendly abandoned
- Isaac Success on Nigeria and Watford
- Watford's Isaac Success aims for World Cup with Nigeria
- Ghana's former video analyst Gerard Nus ends protest
- Madagascar through to group phase of 2019 Nations Cup qualifiers
- Senegal coach Cisse: 'Diame had years left
- Hicham El Amrani resigns as Caf secretary general
- Sierra Leone football set for fresh start
- Nigeria friendly with Burkina Faso cancelled
- Comoros hold advantage in 2019 Nations Cup qualifier
- Guinea-Bissau eye back-to-back finals
- Diafra Sakho: West Ham United striker unlikely to return this season
- Marc Wilmots wants Yaya Toure to play for Ivory Coast again
- 2019 Nations Cup campaign begins with rare Djibouti win
- Confederation Cup: Mazembe look for new coach after draw
- Ivory Coast name Belgian Marc Wilmots as coach
- New FA boss Kheireddine Zetchi wants to get Algeria back on track
- Footballer makes wife and 'girlfriend' speech blunder
- Mohammed Anas: Ghana's viral footballer denies having girlfriend
Atletico Bilbao vs Malaga
Malaga have picked up one point from the last available 12, with the hosts struggling to put together a run of form.
Javi Gracia's men have scored merely two goals in the same period, with both coming in a 2-2 draw against Granada last time out.
Athletic Club are in a solid run of form, with Ernesto Valverde's side winning all but one of their last five games.
Prediction:Athletic Club 2:1 Malaga
Peterborough United v Luton
Peterborough United have been thoroughly impressive since
Graham Westley took charge and they are scoring a lot of
goals. This price would look attractive against a team from
the lower reaches of the League One table, let alone a side
who are struggling a level below.
John Still remains in charge of Luton despite speculation
surrounding his future at the club, with the team getting a
3-0 pounding at the hands of Newport last weekend and
they have a much tougher assignment against Posh
this time around.
prediction : peterborough 2-1 Luton