- Hosts Zambia open Under-20 Nations Cup with victory over Guinea
- Injured Bolasie says he found it "difficult" to watch Nations Cup
- Infantino says Africa is "a big priority" whilst on Uganda visit
- Zambia seeks African U-20s success
- Barcelona FC opens a football training school in Nigeria
- Nabil Bentaleb: Schalke to sign Tottenham midfielder on four-year deal
- Caf elections: Amaju Pinnick criticised for vote revelation
- Caf elections: Fifa president Infantino has 'no say' in matter
- Essam El Hadary: Egypt hero denies slapping Wadi Degla team-mate
- Ghana assistant coach in sit-in protest
- South Africa denies gunpoint query request
- Nigeria FA president Amaju Pinnick on Caf elections
- Harare event organisers explain Hayatou absence
- African nations want 10 places at expanded World Cup
- Ideye the latest African to move to China
- South Africa set to name coach after Mashaba loses appeal
- Nigeria back challenger Ahmad in contest for CAF presidency
- St George progress in Champions League
- Orlando Pirates name Sweden's Jonevret as coach
- Cameroon and Nations Cup star Bassogog moves to China
Atletico Bilbao vs Malaga
Malaga have picked up one point from the last available 12, with the hosts struggling to put together a run of form.
Javi Gracia's men have scored merely two goals in the same period, with both coming in a 2-2 draw against Granada last time out.
Athletic Club are in a solid run of form, with Ernesto Valverde's side winning all but one of their last five games.
Prediction:Athletic Club 2:1 Malaga
Peterborough United v Luton
Peterborough United have been thoroughly impressive since
Graham Westley took charge and they are scoring a lot of
goals. This price would look attractive against a team from
the lower reaches of the League One table, let alone a side
who are struggling a level below.
John Still remains in charge of Luton despite speculation
surrounding his future at the club, with the team getting a
3-0 pounding at the hands of Newport last weekend and
they have a much tougher assignment against Posh
this time around.
prediction : peterborough 2-1 Luton