- South Sudan and Comoros advance in Africa Cup of Nations qualifying
- Pitch invasion sees Senegal v Ivory Coast friendly abandoned
- Isaac Success on Nigeria and Watford
- Watford's Isaac Success aims for World Cup with Nigeria
- Ghana's former video analyst Gerard Nus ends protest
- Madagascar through to group phase of 2019 Nations Cup qualifiers
- Senegal coach Cisse: 'Diame had years left
- Hicham El Amrani resigns as Caf secretary general
- Sierra Leone football set for fresh start
- Nigeria friendly with Burkina Faso cancelled
- Comoros hold advantage in 2019 Nations Cup qualifier
- Guinea-Bissau eye back-to-back finals
- Diafra Sakho: West Ham United striker unlikely to return this season
- Marc Wilmots wants Yaya Toure to play for Ivory Coast again
- 2019 Nations Cup campaign begins with rare Djibouti win
- Confederation Cup: Mazembe look for new coach after draw
- Ivory Coast name Belgian Marc Wilmots as coach
- New FA boss Kheireddine Zetchi wants to get Algeria back on track
- Footballer makes wife and 'girlfriend' speech blunder
- Mohammed Anas: Ghana's viral footballer denies having girlfriend
Good day good people, congratulations to all our winners, yesterday’s tip got 4 out of 5 right, today we need 100% win.
BORUSSSIA M GLADBACH VS WERDER BREMEN.
Gladbach have lost three of their last four Bundesliga matches. They need to improve their balance again and are desperate for Granit Xhaka to return from his three-match ban next week.
Werder have only lost one of their last five league matches. The team makes too many mistakes in midfield, however, and need to improve their defensive organisation.
Expect this to be an open game from the outset, with several chances at both ends of the pitch. My Prediction is OVER 3.5
MALAGA VS GETAFE
Malaga managed to end a run of three games without a win last time out, with the hosts striding to a rare away victory against Eibar.
The home outfit, however, haven't kept a clean sheet in their last four competitive fixtures.
Getafe's purple patch has ground to a halt of late, with the visitors falling to consecutive defeats to both Granada and Athletic Club.
My Prediction is MALAGA WIN
ANTALYSPOR VS FENERBAHCE
Antalyaspor are without a win in their last four league matches and Fenerbahce have won five of their last six on the road in Super Lig.
Fenerbahce have won seven and lost one of the last ten matches against Antalyaspor in all competitions.
Based on previous meetings and the teams' recent forms, Fenerbahce are favourites and they should keep their title ambitions alive here.
My Prediction is BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Don’t forget the jackpot is now mouth watering at 31.252.000 ug shillings, go straight to www.elitebet.co.ug/jackpot.php and make your selection.