- Senegal v Algeria (Monday)
- Afcon 2017: Grant pleased by 'mature' performance
- Guinea-Bissau v Burkina Faso
- Cameroon v Gabon
- Afcon 2017: Uganda taught hard lesson - coach Micho
- El Said knocks Uganda out with late winner for Egypt
- Afcon 2017: Ghana hold on to reach quarter-finals
- Afcon 2017: Fate 'all in our hands' - Emmanuel Adebayor
- Joel Matip: Broos hopes defender will return for Cameroon
- Afcon 2017: Pitches causing injuries - Avram Grant
- Afcon 2017: Renard must 'forget' bond with Ivorians
- Morocco win to set up crucial decider with Ivory Coast
- Joel Matip: Liverpool centre-back is cleared to play by Fifa
- Ivory Coast fight back to deny DR Congo
- Afcon 2017: Avram Grant set to leave Ghana job after tournament
- Afcon: Senegal's Diouf cautious over Afcon chances
- Senegal book place in Afcon quarter-finals
- Afcon 2017: Tunisia see off neighbours Algeria
- Afcon 2017: Ghana's Baba Rahman leaves Afcon because of injury
- Nigeria keen on England U20 striker Ademola Lookman
Good day good people, congratulations to all our winners, yesterday’s tip got 4 out of 5 right, today we need 100% win.
BORUSSSIA M GLADBACH VS WERDER BREMEN.
Gladbach have lost three of their last four Bundesliga matches. They need to improve their balance again and are desperate for Granit Xhaka to return from his three-match ban next week.
Werder have only lost one of their last five league matches. The team makes too many mistakes in midfield, however, and need to improve their defensive organisation.
Expect this to be an open game from the outset, with several chances at both ends of the pitch. My Prediction is OVER 3.5
MALAGA VS GETAFE
Malaga managed to end a run of three games without a win last time out, with the hosts striding to a rare away victory against Eibar.
The home outfit, however, haven't kept a clean sheet in their last four competitive fixtures.
Getafe's purple patch has ground to a halt of late, with the visitors falling to consecutive defeats to both Granada and Athletic Club.
My Prediction is MALAGA WIN
ANTALYSPOR VS FENERBAHCE
Antalyaspor are without a win in their last four league matches and Fenerbahce have won five of their last six on the road in Super Lig.
Fenerbahce have won seven and lost one of the last ten matches against Antalyaspor in all competitions.
Based on previous meetings and the teams' recent forms, Fenerbahce are favourites and they should keep their title ambitions alive here.
My Prediction is BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Don’t forget the jackpot is now mouth watering at 31.252.000 ug shillings, go straight to www.elitebet.co.ug/jackpot.php and make your selection.