- Hosts Zambia open Under-20 Nations Cup with victory over Guinea
- Injured Bolasie says he found it "difficult" to watch Nations Cup
- Infantino says Africa is "a big priority" whilst on Uganda visit
- Zambia seeks African U-20s success
- Barcelona FC opens a football training school in Nigeria
- Nabil Bentaleb: Schalke to sign Tottenham midfielder on four-year deal
- Caf elections: Amaju Pinnick criticised for vote revelation
- Caf elections: Fifa president Infantino has 'no say' in matter
- Essam El Hadary: Egypt hero denies slapping Wadi Degla team-mate
- Ghana assistant coach in sit-in protest
- South Africa denies gunpoint query request
- Nigeria FA president Amaju Pinnick on Caf elections
- Harare event organisers explain Hayatou absence
- African nations want 10 places at expanded World Cup
- Ideye the latest African to move to China
- South Africa set to name coach after Mashaba loses appeal
- Nigeria back challenger Ahmad in contest for CAF presidency
- St George progress in Champions League
- Orlando Pirates name Sweden's Jonevret as coach
- Cameroon and Nations Cup star Bassogog moves to China
Good day good people, congratulations to all our winners, yesterday’s tip got 4 out of 5 right, today we need 100% win.
BORUSSSIA M GLADBACH VS WERDER BREMEN.
Gladbach have lost three of their last four Bundesliga matches. They need to improve their balance again and are desperate for Granit Xhaka to return from his three-match ban next week.
Werder have only lost one of their last five league matches. The team makes too many mistakes in midfield, however, and need to improve their defensive organisation.
Expect this to be an open game from the outset, with several chances at both ends of the pitch. My Prediction is OVER 3.5
MALAGA VS GETAFE
Malaga managed to end a run of three games without a win last time out, with the hosts striding to a rare away victory against Eibar.
The home outfit, however, haven't kept a clean sheet in their last four competitive fixtures.
Getafe's purple patch has ground to a halt of late, with the visitors falling to consecutive defeats to both Granada and Athletic Club.
My Prediction is MALAGA WIN
ANTALYSPOR VS FENERBAHCE
Antalyaspor are without a win in their last four league matches and Fenerbahce have won five of their last six on the road in Super Lig.
Fenerbahce have won seven and lost one of the last ten matches against Antalyaspor in all competitions.
Based on previous meetings and the teams' recent forms, Fenerbahce are favourites and they should keep their title ambitions alive here.
My Prediction is BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Don’t forget the jackpot is now mouth watering at 31.252.000 ug shillings, go straight to www.elitebet.co.ug/jackpot.php and make your selection.