- Hosts Zambia open Under-20 Nations Cup with victory over Guinea
- Injured Bolasie says he found it "difficult" to watch Nations Cup
- Infantino says Africa is "a big priority" whilst on Uganda visit
- Zambia seeks African U-20s success
- Barcelona FC opens a football training school in Nigeria
- Nabil Bentaleb: Schalke to sign Tottenham midfielder on four-year deal
- Caf elections: Amaju Pinnick criticised for vote revelation
- Caf elections: Fifa president Infantino has 'no say' in matter
- Essam El Hadary: Egypt hero denies slapping Wadi Degla team-mate
- Ghana assistant coach in sit-in protest
- South Africa denies gunpoint query request
- Nigeria FA president Amaju Pinnick on Caf elections
- Harare event organisers explain Hayatou absence
- African nations want 10 places at expanded World Cup
- Ideye the latest African to move to China
- South Africa set to name coach after Mashaba loses appeal
- Nigeria back challenger Ahmad in contest for CAF presidency
- St George progress in Champions League
- Orlando Pirates name Sweden's Jonevret as coach
- Cameroon and Nations Cup star Bassogog moves to China
Congratulation my good people, our tip for yesterday won 3 out of 3. Am sure you all made money, Elitebet has the most convinient site and very spiced odds..so don’t get twisted, go straight to www.elitebet.co.ug and enjoy your day. To remind those who have not yet made your jackpot selection, you have upto 3hrs to do it, don’t be left out. Today’s prediction from our number one tipster are:
Northampton Town v York
Northampton Town have shrugged off their off-field financial
worries to get themselves into a box seat for promotion this term.
The Cobblers sit top of the League Two table and should prove
too strong for a York side who prop up the rest
of the teams in this division.
City have only won once on the road all season and
we’re not expecting them to stop a team who have
won their past five clashes in the league. My Prediction: Northampton win
Cardiff - Milton Keynes Dons
Even money seems very fair about the Bluebirds for this
one. Cardiff are eighteen points better off than the Dons
and they sit just three points outside the play-off places.
MK Dons were routed at home to Chelsea in the FA Cup
and they have fared badly on the road this term, losing
nine of their fourteen matches away from home.
Cardiff come into the game off the back of a 3-2 win at
Huddersfield and that level of performance should be
enough to land the points.
My Prediction: Cardiff win
other possible wins are; Southampton vs Westham (my pick is Southampton win) Heerenveen vs fc Twente (my pick is Over 2.5)
Best of luck my good people! cheers!