- South Sudan and Comoros advance in Africa Cup of Nations qualifying
- Pitch invasion sees Senegal v Ivory Coast friendly abandoned
- Isaac Success on Nigeria and Watford
- Watford's Isaac Success aims for World Cup with Nigeria
- Ghana's former video analyst Gerard Nus ends protest
- Madagascar through to group phase of 2019 Nations Cup qualifiers
- Senegal coach Cisse: 'Diame had years left
- Hicham El Amrani resigns as Caf secretary general
- Sierra Leone football set for fresh start
- Nigeria friendly with Burkina Faso cancelled
- Comoros hold advantage in 2019 Nations Cup qualifier
- Guinea-Bissau eye back-to-back finals
- Diafra Sakho: West Ham United striker unlikely to return this season
- Marc Wilmots wants Yaya Toure to play for Ivory Coast again
- 2019 Nations Cup campaign begins with rare Djibouti win
- Confederation Cup: Mazembe look for new coach after draw
- Ivory Coast name Belgian Marc Wilmots as coach
- New FA boss Kheireddine Zetchi wants to get Algeria back on track
- Footballer makes wife and 'girlfriend' speech blunder
- Mohammed Anas: Ghana's viral footballer denies having girlfriend
Congratulation my good people, our tip for yesterday won 3 out of 3. Am sure you all made money, Elitebet has the most convinient site and very spiced odds..so don’t get twisted, go straight to www.elitebet.co.ug and enjoy your day. To remind those who have not yet made your jackpot selection, you have upto 3hrs to do it, don’t be left out. Today’s prediction from our number one tipster are:
Northampton Town v York
Northampton Town have shrugged off their off-field financial
worries to get themselves into a box seat for promotion this term.
The Cobblers sit top of the League Two table and should prove
too strong for a York side who prop up the rest
of the teams in this division.
City have only won once on the road all season and
we’re not expecting them to stop a team who have
won their past five clashes in the league. My Prediction: Northampton win
Cardiff - Milton Keynes Dons
Even money seems very fair about the Bluebirds for this
one. Cardiff are eighteen points better off than the Dons
and they sit just three points outside the play-off places.
MK Dons were routed at home to Chelsea in the FA Cup
and they have fared badly on the road this term, losing
nine of their fourteen matches away from home.
Cardiff come into the game off the back of a 3-2 win at
Huddersfield and that level of performance should be
enough to land the points.
My Prediction: Cardiff win
other possible wins are; Southampton vs Westham (my pick is Southampton win) Heerenveen vs fc Twente (my pick is Over 2.5)
Best of luck my good people! cheers!