- Senegal v Algeria (Monday)
- Afcon 2017: Grant pleased by 'mature' performance
- Guinea-Bissau v Burkina Faso
- Cameroon v Gabon
- Afcon 2017: Uganda taught hard lesson - coach Micho
- El Said knocks Uganda out with late winner for Egypt
- Afcon 2017: Ghana hold on to reach quarter-finals
- Afcon 2017: Fate 'all in our hands' - Emmanuel Adebayor
- Joel Matip: Broos hopes defender will return for Cameroon
- Afcon 2017: Pitches causing injuries - Avram Grant
- Afcon 2017: Renard must 'forget' bond with Ivorians
- Morocco win to set up crucial decider with Ivory Coast
- Joel Matip: Liverpool centre-back is cleared to play by Fifa
- Ivory Coast fight back to deny DR Congo
- Afcon 2017: Avram Grant set to leave Ghana job after tournament
- Afcon: Senegal's Diouf cautious over Afcon chances
- Senegal book place in Afcon quarter-finals
- Afcon 2017: Tunisia see off neighbours Algeria
- Afcon 2017: Ghana's Baba Rahman leaves Afcon because of injury
- Nigeria keen on England U20 striker Ademola Lookman
Congratulation my good people, our tip for yesterday won 3 out of 3. Am sure you all made money, Elitebet has the most convinient site and very spiced odds..so don’t get twisted, go straight to www.elitebet.co.ug and enjoy your day. To remind those who have not yet made your jackpot selection, you have upto 3hrs to do it, don’t be left out. Today’s prediction from our number one tipster are:
Northampton Town v York
Northampton Town have shrugged off their off-field financial
worries to get themselves into a box seat for promotion this term.
The Cobblers sit top of the League Two table and should prove
too strong for a York side who prop up the rest
of the teams in this division.
City have only won once on the road all season and
we’re not expecting them to stop a team who have
won their past five clashes in the league. My Prediction: Northampton win
Cardiff - Milton Keynes Dons
Even money seems very fair about the Bluebirds for this
one. Cardiff are eighteen points better off than the Dons
and they sit just three points outside the play-off places.
MK Dons were routed at home to Chelsea in the FA Cup
and they have fared badly on the road this term, losing
nine of their fourteen matches away from home.
Cardiff come into the game off the back of a 3-2 win at
Huddersfield and that level of performance should be
enough to land the points.
My Prediction: Cardiff win
other possible wins are; Southampton vs Westham (my pick is Southampton win) Heerenveen vs fc Twente (my pick is Over 2.5)
Best of luck my good people! cheers!